Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Old ladies who are assholes...

I had one of my angry days yesterday....I'm trying to cut down on them.

So yesterday I was waiting for my friend, Mara, outside the mall. I was sitting on a bench when these two old lady's come by and say "excuse us" as they sit on same bench as me which was fine. Then the oldest of the two ladies pulls out a pack of smokes which was not fine. You don't come up to some guy on a bench, sit your two fat asses down next to him, and start smoking when he is clearly not.

Anyway, they turned out to be mother and daughter (go figure!!), and the daughter is calling a cab for her mom. Just as I was about to tell the mom to shove her cigarette up her ass before she lit it the cab came. "What a way to ruin a perfectly good cigarette" she said. "Good," I said.

No comments: